Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Robots not hunting after spawn.

3 years ago

Hello,
(Love the mod)
Robots are not doing anything after spawning. They are sitting +/- when they were spawned and that's all. They only react when enemy is coming towards them but after the fight they still go back to their numb state. My version of the game is 1.0 and I have checked the forum for the solution but nothing seems to work. (I can't update the game as most of my mods will break at this moment). Could you help?

3 years ago

this can be just because the the biters are too far away to trigger the hunt range.

Get a "droid settings module" and set a signal in one of the slots for "hunt radius" and make it 10,000, the default is 5,000. that should make them go further away from your base to attack the biters?

Let me know what's happening.

3 years ago

Biters are next to them. Less than 500 tiles away (100% sure). I have changed hunt radius even in the files, also changed mode to 1 (I believe it was called hunt and kill or something, sorry Im in the work and typing from phone)
Robots only spawn and sit around assemblers, they don't do anything unless I order them to do so.

3 years ago

Are you using Unit Control mod?

3 years ago

No I am not.
I had it for a while but uninstalled it. Could it affect the mod?

3 years ago

I downloaded it while ago but never used it. Can it be the cause of it?
I disabled it now and I am going to see what's gonna happend.

3 years ago

if you have disabled it, collect/pick up all the droids, pick up all the assemblers, place the assemblers down again, deploy more droids. they should form squads and do stuff now.

when you have UnitControl mod on, it basically turns off all the automatic AI and squad management, and it's permanent for all the deployed units/assemblers at that time onwards.

let me know if that has fixed it.

New response