Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g crafting recipes

3 years ago

Hi, I've used this mod for a while now and its not working. I started a new game and this is where I've started having problems. I have the latest update for everything and I receive no issues upon starting my game, but I cannot craft anything. When I researched military 1, in the research menu, it shows me all the new recipes I can craft, like the droid assembler, but after I researched Military 1, none of the recipes appear in my crafting menu. I've tried restarting over again but still didn't work. didn't know if anyone else was experiencing anything like this, and was wondering if there's a fix.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

not sure what happened there, it seems like the research trigger didn't unlock the recipes.

in the console, use this command. It's multi-line, but a single /c entry should do all them at once...

game.player.force.recipes["droid-rifle"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["loot-chest"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["patrol-pole"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-guard-station"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-assembling-machine"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-pickup-tool"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-selection-tool"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-smg"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-rocket"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-flame"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-counter"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["droid-settings"].enabled = true
    game.player.force.recipes["defender-unit"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["distractor-unit"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["destroyer-unit"].enabled=true
    game.player.force.recipes["terminator"].enabled=true
3 years ago

you will need to add " player. " in front of all those "force.recipes ... " , so they should end up as player.force.recipes...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I got the same issue when i tried to activate the mod for an existing save file. I was able to enable the recipes with the commands above but when I placed and opened the assembling machine the window is just says no blueprint available and I cannot assemble anything. Do I need to activate here something too?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm afraid I'm having the same issues. I've added this mod later in a game when all military science had already been researched. I could get the production recipies by adding /c and game.player. in front of all the commands described above. However, the Robot assembling machine has no recipes. I'm running v1.1, latest official build with nanobots, autodeconstuct and squeekthrough enabled.

3 years ago

okay guys, for the crafting recipes here's another run. it's the same reason/cause, but I was using my internal v0.5 to give you those unlock lines, in v0.5 there is no deployment recipes required anymore as the assembler has become a simpler, script-driven chest rather than an assembling machine with recipes.

use these lines:

game.player.force.recipes["droid-rifle-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["droid-smg-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["droid-rocket-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["droid-flame-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["terminator-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["defender-unit-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["distractor-unit-deploy"].enabled=true
game.player.force.recipes["destroyer-unit-deploy"].enabled=true

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi kyranzor. your commands worked wonders. Thanks! now I can sit back and watch my droid army flatten those nasty critters.

Edit, in your original post, you might have forgotten the terminator bot;

/c game.player.force.recipes["terminator"].enabled=true

3 years ago

Thanks, I have edited my earlier post with adding "game.player. " in front, and added the Terminator as well.

New response