Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Mod is incompatible with 1.1

3 years ago

Would be great to see this awesome mod updated soon. <3

3 years ago

Done!

3 years ago

Just added this mod to a 1.1 pack I'm using and got this error:

Error while applying migration: Robot Army: robotarmy_0.3.5.lua

__robotarmy__/migrations/robotarmy_0.3.5.lua:54: attempt to index field 'combat-robotics' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __robotarmy__/migrations/robotarmy_0.3.5.lua:54: in main chunk

Robot Army did not exist on this world before at all prior to this.

3 years ago

So you added the mod to a save game which didn't have the mod of any version prior?

I will upload again with no migration scripts from pre-4.5

3 years ago

There you go, uploaded 0.4.7 which has no pesky migration file.

3 years ago

@kyranzor Ah, great timing, you are correct with the rephrasing of my state, testing your new version now, updated and enabled, loading save, and it loaded. Thanks much!

For note, combat-robotics do not exist in 1.1, it was renamed to defender as per this changelog entry in 1.1:

Renamed technology "turrets"->"gun-turret", "laser-turrets"->"laser-turret", "combat-robotics"->"defender", "combat-robotics-2"->"distractor", "combat-robotics-3"->"destroyer" "tanks"->"tank", "stone-walls"->"stone-wall", "gates"->"gate"

So you could keep the migration script but just check for if combat-robotics exists (or rename it to defender instead if it is 1.1+ only) if the migration script is useful for older games.

3 years ago

Hi, yes I am aware , as the tech name change is one of the things I needed to deal with to make it 1.1 compatible.

The migration was old was for my mod version 0.3.5 but I'm at 0.4.7 now lol. It was time to die

3 years ago

Ahh, lol, yeah it is likely not needed anymore. πŸ˜†

New response