Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b I CAN'T play factorio :c because of robot army

4 years ago

Robot army with other mods made my game unplayable , i can send u then my mod list, but i can now tell you what my game said:
Note The modification of Robot Army caused an unrecoverable error, Please report this error to the author of this modification.
Error while running event robotarmy :: on_tick (IDO) -robotarmy / robolib / eventhandlers.lua: 29: attempt to index local 'force TickTable' (a nil value) stack traceback:
- robotarmy
/ robolib / eventhandlers.lua: 29: in function 'processSquadUpdatesForTick' -_robotarmy / robolib / eventhandlers.lua: 353: in function 'tick Forces -_robotarmy / robolib / eventhandlers.lua: 449: in function' handle Tick ', -_robotarmy / robolib / onload lua: 11: in function < robotarmy
_ / robolib / onload.lua: 6>

idk what's wrong

4 years ago

When does this error happen? Did you start a new game with it? Was it added to a existing save game? Did a new force get added by another mod?

Until I can fox it, if it's stopping you from playing, just disable the mod for now. V5.0 is very close to release

4 years ago

It has happend after I've added a few mods ,which included more factory stuff and more dangerous biters , then I've started a new game with my really big modpack, and it crashed. If it could help i can write whole modifications list and post it here. I don't know what do you mean by "new force" but it could be caused by other mods , as I mentioned, I have a big modpack and I've added a few mods.

4 years ago

So you started a new game with a large amount of mods?

4 years ago

yes , until I've added 5/more mods to my mod pack it was all great running , now I needed to uninstall robot army.

4 years ago

Yes, uninstall the mod and add it again later when 5.0 releases. Sorry about the issue.

4 years ago

ok Ty very much for replying ^^ waiting for 5.0

4 years ago

it works , I downloaded it to my world with all of my other mods and it's great, no bugs,everything is working, now I need to figure out how to unlock the loot chest because i've thousands of artifacts laying all over my map

New response