Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Bots wont auto attack

4 years ago

We started a new world, using space exploration with this and a few other bots, unit control included, and there is quite some distance from our base to biter bases (running 0.17.27), having spawned a few groups of these now, none seem to squad up and attack things, even after setting the "hunt range" to the max 10K available.

Are these bases really that far away or is there a problem here? 20 of the battle droids and they'd only take a trip somewhere if I set them to scout, but that means they dont go as a group... I don't want to have to manually attack move the squad every time I need a nearby newly expanded base taking out!

4 years ago

With unit control active, for now until I find a better way , the automatic squad AI is disabled. If you prefer the automatic AI then remove unit control and pick up all your droids and respawn them to have them form groups again etc.

4 years ago

Some users found it annoying that when using unit control with my own AI code running their units would often break away from the unit control commands and go back to their squads etc.. the mods are fighting each other over control of the units. I haven't found a nice way to properly integrate them yet.

4 years ago

Oh, smashing, I'll have them take it out the modlist, thank you!

New response