Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

a Changelog for 0.4.2 - fixes the desync!!

5 years ago

changes from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2:
-fixed desync caused by trying to print messages during new player joining multiplayer and running 1st tick init functions. moved bad code into other event handlers.
-made all Robot Army ground and flying units able to reveal chunks automatically with new prototype fields, instead of squad-based chunk charting logic.
-robot army ground and flying units can now interact with your base's gates. they should be able to path-find through the gates...

5 years ago

I forgot to mention it in the change log but I also now integrated the Unit Control feature of selecting a droid assembler building with the deployer selector tool, and you can set rally points/initial orders for every unit which is spawned from it. It's really cool!

5 years ago

Wooo!

Thanks Kyranzor, the biters are getting close.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Error

After creating new sandbox world, newest version

5 years ago

Also you can
{
production_type = "input",
pipe_picture = nil,
pipe_covers = nil,
base_area = 10,
base_level = -1,
pipe_connections = {{ type="input", position = {0, -2} }}
},

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Also i have some time today and finaly i maked droid assembler as furnace so can set dynamic set recipe
Also used unused assets from mod folder

For strange reason acctual have 2 inputs and outputs, but only one input and output working
but in code is:
source_inventory_size = 1,
result_inventory_size = 1,

5 years ago

Nice one mate! Can't wait to test

5 years ago

Kamsta! That's an interesting crash, I will have a look at it today and see how I can stop that from happening. Thanks for the bug report.

I am interested in the changes you made for the assembler being a special electric furnace. I think you can have problems with it if the output is stuck or the input is set to something and wont let others be inserted.

I will prefer to make the droid assemblers just a big Chest which will spawn the next possible spawnable droid in the inventory. Then I can remove all the "dummy" items

5 years ago

Probably you cant remove dummy them because furnace recipe has to have indegreds and result recipe. Actually i maked them hidden

5 years ago

I know the furnace needs a recipe result.. that's why I want to just make the script spawn from a chest directly

4 years ago

@Kamsta99 I can't reproduce the error you got when making a new sandbox game :( what order did you load/add/change the mod which might have caused it?

4 years ago

I used only alien biomes

New response