Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

a v0.4.0: Changes for quick-fix to make it work for 0.17

5 years ago

I have just put a version 0.4.0 up for those of you who want the mod to work without any significant changes for 0.17.

This will tide you over until I have some more time to make the improvements I want to for 0.17 now that I have lots of nice juicy new unit AI options and some minor gameplay mechanic changes to how Robot Army works.

The only changes for this version from 0.3.8 are:
- the robot counter and settings modules are now unlocked with military 1 tech, rather than Electronics.

The rest of the code changes were small and were just changed names or removing un-used flags for 0.17.

5 years ago

Will you make new Robot-related building models? I do not want to be rude but the models from 0.13 look really retarded in 0.17 when compared to anything around them.

5 years ago

I have some new models yes, but they have tricky animations so we're taking a while to make them perfect and haven't been added yet

5 years ago

Are we going to see the robot health multiplier as a startup setting? Rampant allows configuring biter health with a scaler that can be setup in startup settings.

5 years ago

I will look into using the start-of-game mod settings so you don't have to adjust the config.lua files.

New response