Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g no army loot chest?

5 years ago

in my game the army loot chest shows up under "whats it really used for" but doesn't have a recipe to make it.

5 years ago

the loot chest is disabled by default, because no alien artifact in the game anymore. If you want it, you have to enable it in the mod config.lua file. at the bottom set "GRAB_ARTIFACTS = 0" to "=1". save that file, and relaunch the game and you should have the loot chest able to be made, and you can automatically collect alien artifacts (including bobs mods ones) with your squads (they just pick up any nearby them automatically within certain distance)

4 years ago

Is there a way to do this if I installed the MOD through the factorio game?

Having issues finding the mod files on my computer.

4 years ago

Do you have windows or Linux or MacOS?

4 years ago

windows

4 years ago

I feel I should also mention I downloaded the mod through the factorio game. Not from this website. The installation was automatic inside the game.

4 years ago

See here for mod file locations: https://wiki.factorio.com/index.php?title=Application_directory

You need to find the robot army zip file, unzip it, delete the zip archive, then find the config.lua file as mentioned earlier in this thread

New response