Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Medic bots

5 years ago

Hello! I was wondering if there is a possibility that you could add medic bots, that would probably be fire resistant too, because so many of my bots either die to ambush or (and mostly) friendly fire from flamebots. So could a medic bot be added that could nullify fire effects, heal bots after a fight and something that would be cool, the robots would stay still until all bots where healed to make the medic bots work a bit easier. Regards, Me. (P.S this is an awesome mod :D)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Wait nevermind it's already been asked. hehehe. Though maybe some ideas I gave like fire resistant armor could be added to them?

5 years ago

In my RTS mod prototype I have a construction droid unit which builds nearby shit and repairs nearby units/buildings like a medic, I could probably whack in the medic bot to an update for Robot Army pretty quick from that. I am holding off updating Robot Army mod until 0.17 comes out because there is A LOT of improvements from that update, and I will have to do a lot of updating/rework anyway.

New response