Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Move tool

6 years ago

Hello,
First of all, thanks for this mod ! It's really cool ! But I am kind of confuse with the select/move tool. When I select units and click for move them, they move but stop really far that where I clicked. Is it a normal behaviour ?
An another thing, when I select droids once, they always stay green (except if I mined them ofc). And for last, when I click left for unselect, if there is droid near (but no so near) of where I clicked, that select him.

PS : There is some configuration for this mod run only with vanilla robot ?

Thanks for your job !

6 years ago

Hello!

They should move very close to where you click.. unless maybe some enemies distract them?

When you select droids they will stay green until you de-select them. Click somewhere very away from squad to de-select. This will remove green from the squad. If you select another squad before de-select, the first squad will stay green. this is a bug.

When you click to select a squad, it will try to find a squad close to the place you clicked. If you don't click far enough away, it might find the same squad again (or a new squad).

6 years ago

Oh and what do you mean only with vanilla robot? you can just use the defender, distractor, and destroyer flying robot units if you want and not use the ground robots. Is that what you mean? research combat robots to get the tech i think.

6 years ago

Hey, thanks for replies.
Robots stop moving around 20 tiles far where I clicked (without any enemies). So there is a bug somewhere ?
For vanilla it's exactlly what I mean. I modified mod to hide recipes of ground robots and it's ok ;)

6 years ago

foxthib, is 20 tiles really that bad though? I don't know why it is doing that, but 20 tiles is pretty close. don't worry about it.

6 years ago

))) I stupidly stand))) you were lucky that 20 tiles))).

6 years ago

Try to press the shift and give the command with the mouse)

New response