Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g error

7 years ago

when i put droid rally beacon Error while running event robotarmy::on_tick (ID 0)

7 years ago

For now, please don't use the rally point. In fact, its pretty broken right now I think i'm going to remove it. Turns out the squad recovery logic and the Rally points are fighting eachother and the result is really bad lag and broken squads. That's what happens when things get more complicated! I will release a new version that fixes multiplayer forces and removes the rally point (for now) until I can come up with a better way to handle it.

7 years ago

Error while running event robotarmy::on_tick (ID 0)
...team/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/lualib/util.lua:5: attempt to index local 'position1' (a number value) the new problem appear after update

7 years ago

This is a factorio game bug, I haven't got the devs to help me yet. I think it's because you have too many droids spawning in one area and there is no room to put them, so the game lua code itself actually has the error while trying to find a suitable place for my mod to place the new droid.

7 years ago

Can you confirm for me that you had lots of droids spawning around one spot and they ran out of room?

New response