Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Bug/Issue when using Factorissimo mod

7 years ago

Firstly: This mod is super awesome.

Secondly: I have been having a slight issue when using this mod with Factorissimo. When I enter a factory building with a squad currently out killing biters, after a while my chat gets spammed with "cannot find nearby target!!". I assume this is because the player is very far away. If you need me to report the bug on the Factorissimo page also, let me know. Thanks!

7 years ago

Thanks for the report. This is not good! I will fix it for 0.2.1

7 years ago

Hi, I love your mod also!

I'm having just the same issue as TheMinerMan44, only that in my case an error message pops up after the "cannot find nearby target!!" lines and then the game inmediately shuts down. Just giving a bit of feedback, thank you so much for your work!

7 years ago

Mandlord, when it shuts down is that a normal mod crash with a message that says what/why the game crashed (usually provides file name and line number and a basic message) in the pop-up, or was it a full game crash to desktop and asking you to upload log?

7 years ago

Hi, while inside the factory of Factorissimo i get the "cannot find nearby target!!" lines, and right when i leave the factory (i get back to the main map) game crashes giving this message asking to upload log. https://gyazo.com/2a6fde6cc702ae4ccf46844058b37dd2 The game shuts down after this.

7 years ago

I also get the error. Log, Save, and Mods here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30187&p=191146#p191146

7 years ago

Hey guys (Mandlord and GravyCraft) according to GravyCraft's bugreport on the issue, Rseding has fixed the possibility to cause the crash in the next patch for Factorio, and in my own code adjustments for surface-handling, and in testing i've fixed the "cannot find target!" spam and I certainly don't crash when exiting (I had units inside the factory fighting biters too, while droid squads were outside the factory fighting as usual).

7 years ago

Now that's interesting. How did you manage to get biters inside a factory?

7 years ago

MagmaMcFry, I spawned them by console with player.surface.create_entity while I was inside

New response