Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Configuration / longlivety and misanthrope / natural evolution (research?)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Is it possible to change the configuration in a lua file? I'm using natural evolution and even the battle droids (machine gun) do barely any damage. They are falling like flies.

Maybe add tech research for robot longlivety? Resistance to poison / physical damage / health?
Also, does researching bullet damage/speed also increase the droid damage?

EDIT: found the config :) Research would be nice however!

7 years ago

It will be fine if there will be detection to NE and in case it founds it it strenghtens droids, so they will be usefull again...

7 years ago

The addition of lots of new research is on my "low-priority" list of things to do to flesh out the mod once i've finished adding all the major features and optimised it.

In the meantime, for those who want it, you can use the config (as you've found) to adjust droid base health and base damage by a scalar amount. If you find the NE enemies HP is just too high, increase the droid damage scalar from 1.0 to 1.5 and see how you go.

Also please remember that yes, "bullet speed" and "bullet damage" and "combat robot damage" are all extremely important research to make your droids more effective in combat. It makes a huge difference, so try to get Bullet Damage in particular up as high as possible as soon as possible to help deal with big biters. Also note the rocket bots are extremely important in late-game high evo battles because they do massive damage to single targets (big/behemoth biters) and are very important for clearing big worms.

New response