Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i good mod, how about guard and capture 'flags'?

7 years ago

The mod is working great for me so far. I was thinking flags, placed like electrical poles could be used to give basic orders.
squads released near guard flags would guard that area within a radius. squads not released near a guard flag could check if capture flags exist and would move to those before starting their standard hunt routine. If no capture flags are found they just do as they do now.
This would allow some control over which direction squads head. For example, the coal in the north is a priority but the squads are heading south because the biters are closer that way. (oh, also if guard flags knew how many members are guarding it and connected to the circuit network, players could have trains automatically reinforce outposts!)

7 years ago

hi Massey, thanks for the suggestions. I will answer you on the forums, as I just found that you posted here and there. But basically - i'm working on guard stations and then a patrol "pole" so you can make chains they can follow.

New response