Robot Army

Manufacture and deploy automated robot soldiers to attack your foes and defend your factory!

1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

a Changelog for 0.1.42

7 years ago

Changes from 0.1.41 to 0.1.42 release:
-fixed clockwork riflebot deploy recipe getting disabled when loading a game where it was previously enabled. caused by a script error which should be double-checking/forcing recipes enabled if you have the right techs researched.
-removed some more debugging logs
-made squad wander radius based on the squad default radius config param
-more balance changes to droids, reduced physical and explosive resistance %
-fixed squad joining behaviours, was some residual bugs in that.
-added storage entity called 'army loot chest'. has unique graphic and icon
-added squad artifact gathering - artifacts appear in the 'army loot chest'
-undersized squads that are "finished" (after an attack, lost some dudes) are sent back to nearest droid assembler to wait for reinforcements
-added unique graphic for droid assembler
-added config parameters to allow users to scale the default droid health and damage values.
-added config parameter to determine when a squad that was hunting has fallen below a certain size and should retreat for reinforcements
-added config parameter to turn on/off the "squad x is no more..." death messages.
-put the range for "find nearest enemy" back to 5k tiles. there is a known issue where if no target is found, the entire squad disbands. it's not obvious why, but i can make a work-around later.
-fixed the way droid counter counted the droids for each force

7 years ago

The loot chest seems to have a bug atleast for me. I placed one down and several more (attempted) and now all of them have basically deleted itself saying only one can be placed down.

7 years ago

Hi snowbrdd, this is a known issue and will be patched soon. Soon being the next 24 hours I will release a new version with the various loot chest bug fixes. Thank you for letting me know!

New response