Robot Attrition?NO!

by LYARAIN

Decrease setting of "Robot Attrition Factor" to make robots work safe. 修改机器人故障系数的数值,使机器人可以安全存活并进行物流运输工作。 Add a new setting then u can customize InformaTron's Height semi-automatic. do not set "4k" will fix setting error later. 新增设置项,可以使你根据显示器分辨率的大小 半自动的信息机器人界面显示高度。 view more information about how change Factor in a running game . 进入模组页面查看如何更改已创建游戏的机器人故障几率系数.

6 months ago

b Does not work in my world

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, I ran into a problem that the mod stopped working, I did everything that was said in the description and what was in the other "report", but everything works only in the new world, in the old one the indicator is still equal to one. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug?

P.S. Translated Google and there may be errors

2 years ago

a started game can not change factor when set factor in game because "bug" of SE .
but when u add some new resources in game ,planet resource will refresh and factor will change too.
1. enable this mod and change -1 save game to make sure factor changed into the saved game files.
2. add a mod with new resource.(do u know what this means?) load game. because new resource , planets will refresh and so do the factor.
open UE and u will find the factor changed.
3. save world(to save freshed game files). exit and disable the mod with resource not this mod( this mod must be enabled)
why do ? the purpose of "add mod with resource " is to make game fresh , unless u realy need the mod.
so , which step do u stuck at?

2 years ago

I'm stuck at the step where I need to add a new resource, can you recommend any?

2 years ago

e.g : Zirconium
page 1 of mod portal .

2 years ago

it's first one of page 2 now

2 years ago

Thank you very much! Everything worked

2 years ago

Zirconium can be disabled unless u realy want to enable it.

1 year, 7 months ago

Thank you so much for these instructions! It worked great. I had attrition set to 0 (which allows for some attrition). Little did I know that when a Buggis Nuclear bot crashes it sets off a nuclear explosion, which will blow up other bots in flight... the chain reaction destroyed my moon base :( Thankfully these steps helped me reset attrition to -1.

I had to do a few extra steps since the mod was installed from the beginning. I'm not sure if everything was required, but here are the exact steps that worked for me:
1. Disable Robot Attrition?NO!
2. Load game in progress (do not sync mods). Save it and quit.
3. Enable Robot Attrition?NO!
4. Go to Settings -> Mod Settings -> Map -> Set attrition factor to -1
5. Load game in progress (do not sync mods), check settings and make sure attrition factor is -1, save & quit
6. Then follow the steps the author shared (find a resource mod, such as zirconium and install + enable it)
7. Then load game, confirm via universe explorer that all the planets now have a 0.00 bot risk, save game, quit
8. disable the resource mod
9. good to go!

1 year, 3 months ago

I can't set the factor to -1, because it turns red and don't let me save changes. ¿What I'm doing wrong?

1 year, 3 months ago

latest version must works with SE 0.6.105.
please check.
if ur se is 0.6.105 , it works directly. 0.6.105 fix the factor dynamic.

1 year, 3 months ago

and ur version < 0.6.105 ,should use the previous versions.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

IT DIDN'T WORK EITHER

I SOLVED IT BY JUST DELETING "control.lua" INSIDE THE .ZIP FILE

YOU DON'T HAVE TO MESS AROUND WITH USELESS RESOURCE MODS, LOADING AND UNLOADING, CHANGING SETTINGS, ETC.

EVEN IF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS WORK FOR OTHERS, THERE'S NO REASON TO DO ALL THAT. JUST DELETE THAT FILE.

PERIOD.

New response