Research Queue: The Old New Thing, 0.18.34 fix deprecated

by ixu

Please use https://mods.factorio.com/mod/sonaxaton-research-queue Allows players to queue research, filter research according to required science packs, and automatically queue prerequisites for desired tech. The current maintainer is Saeuissimus. Originally developed by Mr Doomah, with updates by Doomquill, Chrisgbk and thelordodin.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g 1.0 updatre needed

3 years ago

Hello,

This, as far as I can tell, does not work in 1.0. I didn't enable it initially though and added it after an hour or so of play. It caused a critical unrecoverable failure.

Kind Regards,

Grabedigger

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Could you please add more information?
Cannot reproduce your problem.

3 years ago

Perhaps I think it's the same as this issue I'm clashing with.

Research Queue: The Old New Thing (1.8.1)のMODが回復不能なエラーを発生させました。
MOD作成者にこのエラーを報告してください。

Error while running event research-queue-the-old-new-thing::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Unknown style technology_preview_frame
stack traceback:
...rch-queue-the-old-new-thing__/functions/update_queue.lua:268: in function 'draw_queue_frame'
...rch-queue-the-old-new-thing__/functions/update_queue.lua:244: in function 'update_queue_player'
research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:53: in function 'toggle_gui_window'
research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:67: in function <research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:58>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
...rch-queue-the-old-new-thing__/functions/update_queue.lua:268: in function 'draw_queue_frame'
...rch-queue-the-old-new-thing__/functions/update_queue.lua:244: in function 'update_queue_player'
research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:53: in function 'toggle_gui_window'
research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:67: in function <research-queue-the-old-new-thing/control.lua:58>

3 years ago

But this is not from this mod. Its from Research Queue: The Old New Thing (1.8.1). Probably you should disable this mod.

3 years ago

This mod works fine for me on 1.1.

New response