Quarry

by Shylie

Mine ores without an ore patch. Probably compatible with any mod.

Content
5 years ago
0.14 - 0.17
Mining

b Conflict with Bob's Ores

6 years ago

As far as I can tell this particular error is from Having Bob's Ore enabled along with yours.

https://imgur.com/a/FDzG0

Confirmed to work with Bob's Ores disabled.

6 years ago

hello i have the same problem, but i have a different error message

https://imgur.com/VUYoJ6t

6 years ago

I have the same issue as brzeski. Failed to load mode: /data-final-fixes.lua:167:attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)

6 years ago

solution found. requires 2 edits right now.

Open data-final.fixes.lua in quarry's mod file found in (appdata/roaming/factorio/mods)
in a program such as notepad++ where you can see line numbers....

on the paragraph that starts on line 7, add a single line, blacklisting thorium.

-- list of resources unavailable in quarries
local resourceBlacklist = {
["ground-water"] = true, -- bob's groundwater
["thorium-ore"] = true --bob's thorium ore. crashes due to thorium having no mining result
}

then go down to around line 167 and completely edit out that section of code.

--[[disable stone residue due to loading conflict on line 167 when loading with bob's mods
-- add stone residue
if settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value > 0.0 and recipe.results[1].name ~= "stone" then    
  log("adding "..settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value.."% stone waste to "..recipe.results[1].name)
  recipe.results[1].probability = 1 - settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value / 100
  table.insert(recipe.results, {type = "item", name = "stone", amount = 1, probability = settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value / 100} )
end
--]]

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

This is a known issue. Fuzzcat just hasn't updated it.

5 years ago

Remember the last comma on: ["ground-water"] = true,
But yes this edit is still required.

5 years ago

I can't get the line 167 error with bob's ores. Pushing out an update for the thorium, though.

New response