Quarry

by Shylie

Mine ores without an ore patch. Probably compatible with any mod.

Content
5 years ago
0.14 - 0.17
Mining

g Oil patch producing oil+stone ?

7 years ago

Yes, you are reading this well. With this mod I have the weirdest bug : when placing a pumpjack on a oil patch, it produces x/s of crude oil, BUT also x/s of stone.

I've checked reddit, the threads here, nothing. I can tell it's this mod cause when my mouse is over an oil patch, it tells the mods affecting this data, and the only one is quarry.

Do you have a workaround ?

PS : sorry for bad english, not my first language

7 years ago

Yeap, me too got the exact same thing,further more after some time the pumpjack stops working, for now i have disabled this mod. Hope it gets fixed soon

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Delete the following line in data-final-fixes.lua inside the mod folder :

-- add stone residue
if settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value > 0.0 and recipe.results[1].name ~= "stone" then
log("adding "..settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value.."% stone waste to "..recipe.results[1].name)
recipe.results[1].probability = 1 - settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value / 100
table.insert(recipe.results, {type = "item", name = "stone", amount = 1, probability = settings.startup["quarry-stone-waste-percentage"].value / 100} )
end

Then delete settings.lua.

The new version added stones as by-product, apparently with a side effect that affects oil patches as well.

7 years ago

Thx for the workaround!

7 years ago

Thx !!

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Don't delete it, just set the setting to 0% chance in the settings until this is fixed. I'll put out an update soon, thanks for the notification!

EDIT: I'll add a blacklist for things like this, so that this doesn't happen. Should be easy enough.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

There's a problem using this mod with Angel's / Bob's Mod's

The problem is related to the problem earlier described only Angel adds Gas to be able to be pumpjacked as well as Oil. However; adding ["gas-natural-1"] = true to the blacklist results in an error

EDIT: Although I saw in your config that it should scan for Infinite resources; apparently you forgot that Natural Gas isn't labeled as such :)
Just trying to help...

New response