Quarry

by Shylie

Mine ores without an ore patch. Probably compatible with any mod.

Content
5 years ago
0.14 - 0.17
Mining

i Suggestions for new content

7 years ago

Post suggestions for new content here.

Post suggestions for balance changes on the other thread.

7 years ago

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5WItP-1M37YOGlOY05YeW5WRHc
If you didn't made it by yourself yet, there is modified Quarry for Angel Mods. We're currently playing with it and it works great... you only need to put fluids into technologies because i don't know how so i made them availivable from start.

7 years ago

I checked this out, and it confused me a bit. Since I've never played with Angel's mods, I'd have to look into that. If you could send me a list of everything required as just items, that would be great!

7 years ago

Basically it's completly removing vanilla and bobs ores and oil. That is replaced by 3 new fluids and 6 Angel Ores + Coal... i also added very time consuming recipe with wood because you need alot of wood in bobs

7 years ago

Removing basic ores as mineable thing
You have to produce them from angel ores

7 years ago

That's a general summary. I've never played with Angel's mods, so I'll check those out before implementing these.

7 years ago

What i made works very good... may be confusing as i'm newbie in coding but it's doing exacly what i wanted.

It's not loading bobs and vanilla recipes lua files when angels refining is detected, but if there is no angels petrochem it's additionally loading vanilla oil recipe (that oilonly file in petrochem compatibility lua) or if there is petrochem, it's loading petrochem barells recipes.

What i didn't made are techs and this thing that limit productivity modules you have on things you made.

7 years ago

Should be compatible in 1.5.0

7 years ago

Please add yuoki ores

7 years ago

Should be compatible with yuoki ores in 0.5.x

New response