Quality Mode

Various Quality of Life Changes that focus the game on automation and streamlining production

Overhaul
6 years ago

i Balance/Features

6 years ago

Some might think this mod makes the game too easy or too simple. Balancing and suggestions are always appreciated and I will put any that seem valid to the test and we can get some community feedback.

6 years ago

Can you add a way to control how much this mod does? I like the faster assembly machines and the better productivity modules, but mining and robot speed is way too fast for me.

6 years ago

I'd be happy to look into a config file! For now the mod files are stored in %appdata%/Factorio in the mods folder. You can extract the mod, open up prototypes->entities->search for "player" or for "robot" and change the speeds in there->recompresss and put back in the mods folder

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I'm starting to make a settings file for the mod in the options of the game for personal use. Doubt I will ever release it as it will take me a long time and Shadowcaster could probably get it done before me. Plus I have know idea how to code using lua so I am just looking at other mods which already have options in the game and using that to figure it out, and I would need permission from Shadowcaster to release it anyway as it would pretty much just be an update for his awesome mod.

New response