Quality Recycler

by RealK

A new recycler with quality built right in.

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
138
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod

g [fixed] Incompatibility update

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I think 'Quality Recycler' might be incompatible with mod 'https://mods.factorio.com/mod/more-infinite-research'. I though you should know so you can add it to your incompatible list or make it compatible. I'm letting the other mod dev know of the same issue.

When both are enabled the following error appears:
Failed to load mods: Loading sound "__recycler__/sound/recycler/recycler-loop.ogg" failed with error: Path __recycler__/sound/recycler/recycler-loop.ogg does not match any enabled mod.
Then lists both mods to disable.

Thanks!

a month ago

Hey,

I it's not a compatibbility issue, I use mainly Factorio 2.1 and I did not properly tested when porting to Factorio 2.0,
I was using recycler as a dependency since in Factorio 2.1 they separated the quality and recycler mod (but not on 2.0), that was causing the problem.

Just fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

New response