Pyanodons Post Processing

Post-processing steps for Pyanodons modpack. Overhauls the technology tree to make sure prerequisites are set based on unlocked recipes.

Internal
8 days ago

g Error dependency loop

1 year, 6 months ago

all I did was update my game .... now I can't even continue my save.... :(

how on earth do I copy paste that error message? I can't find any log file. (typing it out here:)

failed to load mods: pypostprocessing/prototypes/functions/auto_tech.lua:150:

ERROR: dependency loop detected

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'error'
pypostprocessing/prototypes/functions/auto_tech.lua:150: in function 'run'
pypostprocessing/data-final-fixes:144: in main chunk

mods to be disabled:

pypostprocessing (0.1.0)

I have bob's and most pymods except alien life and petrolium

I just want to contiunue my save.... I'm having so much fun right now... but the game always updates now to the 2.0 mod versions and it won't load, and if I disable postprocessing, all my buildings are gone...

pls help

thanks!!

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

AfraidOfTheDark
alien-biomes
alien-biomes-hr-terrain
BigBags
bobenemies
bobequipment
boblibrary
bobvehicleequipment
bobwarfare
Bottleneck
Clockwork
even-distribution
FARL
flib
FNEI
helmod
LogisticTrainNetwork
manual-inventory-sort
py-quick-start
pycoalprocessing
pycoalprocessinggraphics
pyfusionenergy
pyfusionenergygraphics
pyhightech
pyhightechgraphics
pyindustry
pyrawores
pyraworesgraphics
reverse-factory
rso-mod
Squeak Through
stdlib
themightygugi_alwaysday

1 year, 6 months ago

I downloaded the older versions manually, replaced the 2.0 versions and my save game loads again without missing items.

this is the list of mods I use in the current save.

1 year, 6 months ago

yeah he revamped the entire mod suite of py
so many new things its insane so it might take a while to update/make things compatible

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

I figured out it's actually caused by something in combination with Bob's Enemies mod.
game loads fine if I enable everything including all today's updates if I have Bob's enemies disabled. even the other bob's stuff I use works.

I can't program or script so I can't really find out more -- I assume. but I manually enabled/disabled everything to find the mod(s) that were affected, and it's really just one...
so the fix should be easy (I hope) -- and my error message is just basically 1 issue it seems.

I could even play my save game without bob's enemies, but I love how brutally hard base expansion gets with the upgraded biters plus Py's expansive nature... it's the perfect combo for me

I really hope there's a solution possible.

1 year, 6 months ago

As a workaround, load the game without Py mods. In mod settings, untick the Alien artifact settings from Bob's Enemies. Reload game with Py mods enabled.

1 year, 6 months ago

As a workaround, load the game without Py mods. In mod settings, untick the Alien artifact settings from Bob's Enemies. Reload game with Py mods enabled.

so... it's really unfixable [in any sane amount of time invested]? what a shame... looking at the amount of mods people report issues with, it's gonna take Py a long time to do it from his end I reckon.

thanks for trying! if all I need is deactivate the loot... well, so be it.

This thread has been locked.