Production Statistics Monitor HUD

by Peppe

Pin Items/Fluids to HUD to view production statistics, ratios, differentials. Quick open/close, customize order, location, precision.

1 year, 3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Awesome Mod!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Love that you can chose the top rather and the side for display.

Though, what does it mean when a number is "pink-ish tinted"?
Regards,
~B

P.S. Just noticed that some are "green-ish tinted", too.

EDIT: I see that the green/red indicates increase/decrease between polls. Neat!

P.S.S. Possibly add an option to round to integers so that the decimals are optional as they collectively alter the amount of columns/row and force some number to be unreadable under the mini-map without altering the settings again. I know it's trial and error on the user part.

6 years ago

Thanks for trying the mod out. Updated today with some tweaks and more config options.

You can set decimal places to display with "precision" setting. 0 should get you rounded ints.

Added some background to the table of values, so hopefully easier to read in both locations top/left.

6 years ago

It didn't accept "0" for a precision value. Minimum is 1, atm.

6 years ago

Updated.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thxs! I like that you're adding consumption and the P/C ratio. These are all great views for the user to select what THEY want to see! Might I recommend a P-C (Production MINUS Consumption) option since that's the one that, imo, most Production Data users attempt to calculate in their head yet is difficult with all the data moving SOO fast in the vanilla production tab.

P.S. Allow the negative indicator or use "()"s so that it is obvious when consumption is exceeding production.

P.S.S. Not sure if you can integrate signals into all this so that alerts/decisions can be automated. Maybe something to think about.

P.S.S.S. Please consider a "hide-info" Hot-Key as sometimes you don't need to see it, but possibly let it keep calculating in the background.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Mod getting better and better. Question: In you 'Precision' function, are you doing a roundup, rounddown or digit cut-off?

Although I generally like the precision of "0" for large numbers, it would be neat to have a precision of "1" for smaller numbers. Not sure if that's something manageable or not.

I guess one would have to delve into the badlands of "significant digits"...

6 years ago

Should be a round to nearest.

The precision should only be on the display side now. So more precision logic could probably be done in the formatting function. Like numbers 0-9 do x, 10-99 do y. Don't know how useful that would be? It already adds precision for when it rolls to k and again for M. So instead of only be 1k or 2k it can show 1.5k with user set to 0 precision.

I do have a cutoff for numbers approaching 0 for prod/consumption. I've always had some averaging between current number and previous number, so they take a while to reach true zero or never without some cutoff.

6 years ago

Has the red for decrease and green for increase been turned off? If not, maybe it's not pronounced enough.

6 years ago

Hasn't changed in many version. Maybe screenshot what you are seeing?

6 years ago

Never mind, all has been great. Really useful when configured and placed right.

New response