Platformer (2.1 Fork)

by xane256

Fork of Corlin & Xiroc's Platformer, ported to Factorio 2.1. In a remote corner of the universe, you find yourself adrift on a solitary space platform. With only passing asteroids to sustain you, your progression hinges on your ability to gather resources from these wandering celestial bodies.

Overhaul
a day ago
2.1
90

b Asteroid Chunks

3 days ago

It appears that there's no way to set a filter on my inserters for the various asteroid chunks around Nauvis Orbit. I can't use my sushi belt if I can't filter my throw-away inserters.

a day ago

Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the mod to fix this. Asteroid chunks should now show in filter selection lists and in Factoriopedia even when you have "Show unresearched" unchecked (at the top of factoriopedia).

You can also get around this same problem for other items if it comes up again. Go to Settings > Interface, then in the Interaction section look for "Show all items in selection lists" and check the box.

New response