Personal Logistic Slot Tweaker

Simple extension for editing personal logistic requests by clicking on an item (inventory, recipe, etc.): - Alt + Left-Click => increase request (min/max), rounded up to next multiple of stack size. - Alt + Right-Click => decrease request (min/max), rounded down to next multiple of stack size.

Utilities
1 year, 4 months ago

g Extension Requests

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey, Really enjoying this mod to quickly tweak my requests.

One Request for an extension i would love to see is a global modifier. For instance when using Alt + [Shift] + Right Click it would decrease the request stack size of all request as if you alt + right clicked on each single one.

10 months ago

Hi Sonaes; sorry for my late response, I hadn't had notifications on. Glad it's helping people!

To your request: I'm not sure I understand the use case; would you care to elaborate? (What I sometimes want is the ability to temporarily set all requests to 0 or just delete them, then request certain stuff for crafting, then restore the original request settings. That however would be a bit more complicated to implement I guess...)

And of course: It's an extremely simple mod, feel free to fork it and change to your liking! Happy coding! :)

New response