pY and AngelBob Fix

by WhereI

Complements PyCoalTBaA. The mod fixes recipes (slowly) related to Angelbob and Pyanodon (if you find that me need to fix something between mods or want to help me in programming the mod, please report it on the mod's website in the 'Discussion' section). Eng and ru language

Utilities
2 years ago

i Electronics

2 years ago

Bob’s mods and Pyanodon’s mods currently have two separate electronics systems which need to be merged.

2 years ago

Ok. I'll see what and how and try to start today.
Thank you so much for the idea

2 years ago

Ok. I looked it up.
I do not see the need for this, because they have completely their own crafting features and do not interfere with each other, complementing their aspects.
Both without and with PyCoalTBaA did not see the difference.
If i change them, then the economy and the system will break down.
I can add a merge function for those who need it in the mod settings, if necessary, but this does not apply to this mod and there is no sense, because they already work perfectly (if you think otherwise, you can write more specifically and I'll see).
In particular, the mod is aimed at other aspects and nuances of these mods, more precisely at "errors".
However, the idea is interesting. Thank you for the idea.

2 years ago

They’re clearly supposed to be merged, as evidenced by the fact that both Pyanodons HighTech and PyCoal Touched By an Angel used to merge them.

2 years ago

Good. I understand you. However :
1: The mod does not target this area;
2: Crafting and its use are completely different;
3: There are no analogues (all crafts are special, and they make a certain type of boards in their own way, and the boards are directed to their own area. In my opinion, this is a plus);
4:If the base for this mod is aimed at merging, then this mod is aimed at fixing errors in the merge.
As I think, this is a function that allows you to divide the boards into types, apply certain boards in certain places.
For example: If I combine a wooden board and a printed circuit board, then
one board is crafted only in the hands, the other in the collector and hands, and the last in the collector of boards. If i combine them, then the first 2 will still be fine, but 3 on the board collector will not make sense due to crafting, which kills the feature.
Other boards have not very similar crafting options.
The only time I have the option is to completely change the system:
combining the boards that are somehow possible, I will have to change the balance (change the difficulty of crafting, the number of resources and their type, features, and result/crafting).
And i can try to do this, but in the form of a separate mod (add-on).

New response