OSHA Hot Swap

Allows you to quickly swap between items in your cursor that share similar item types. Fully configurable.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Suggestion to Add Automatic Ghost Cursor

1 year, 17 days ago

I just discovered this mod and I love it! I think it's an upgrade to the mod I'm currently using, Cursor Enhancements(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/CursorEnhancements). Your mod has a GUI that allows for easy customization, which is a great feature. While Cursor Enhancements also has a similar feature called "scrolling override settings" that allows for custom swapping, the modder removed support for it after version 2.0, so I really want to use your mod as a replacement.

However, I do hope that your mod can also have one feature that Cursor Enhancements has: automatic ghost cursor. Currently, if there's no corresponding item in the inventory, the mod will skip it directly, but I would like it to become a ghost item instead.

Additionally, I would love to have an option to disable the settings icon in the top left corner and provide a shortcut key, as this would make the game interface cleaner.

1 year, 16 days ago

I'm going to try to add an option for this today, and convert the icon to a shortcut key like you suggest

1 year, 16 days ago

I'm going to try to add an option for this today, and convert the icon to a shortcut key like you suggest

Thank you.

1 year, 16 days ago

I added this, give it a try and let me know!

1 year, 15 days ago

I added this, give it a try and let me know!

Can we add an option to disable looping within a single row in the mod? The experience with the new version of the mod is great, but I'm not really into the looping feature and would appreciate the ability to turn it off.

1 year, 15 days ago

When I replied earlier, I was using version 0.0.5 of the mod. I noticed that version 0.0.6 was just released, so I updated the mod. When I opened the game again, I discovered that all of my custom settings had disappeared. This was really frustrating for me. Would it be possible to add an export function? Thanks~

1 year, 15 days ago
(updated 1 year, 15 days ago)

asfoitio, yeah I know I'm sorry. If you have an old save, download 0.0.7 and it should bring over your old saves just fine. I'm deleting the last 2 versions entirely

1 year, 15 days ago

I'm encountering a problem with the mod after updating to version 0.0.7. The game crashes shortly after launching, and I'm not sure what's causing it. I was hoping you could provide some assistance in resolving this issue. Thanks.

Error while running event osha_hot_swap::on_player_cursor_stack_changed (ID 31)
osha_hot_swap/scripts/functions.lua:61: attempt to index local 'filter' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
osha_hot_swap/scripts/functions.lua:61: in function 'HS_FindAndSwap'
osha_hot_swap/scripts/functions.lua:46: in function 'HS_CheckForPreviousItem'
osha_hot_swap/control.lua:127: in function <osha_hot_swap/control.lua:125>

1 year, 15 days ago

Fixed. new version 0.0.8 :)

This thread has been locked.