OSHA Hot Swap

Allows you to quickly swap between items in your cursor that share similar item types. Fully configurable.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Grid instead of Row

1 year, 16 days ago

This mod is one of those things thats missing from the game, especialy for some larger mods.
However would it be possible to have another version of this mod with the item selection working on a grid instead?

Normaly, in a mod like this i dont need the other direction. Limiting the items per cycle to 3-4
means i can just go in one direction (mousewheel down in this case).
Mousewheel up could be used to switch on a per-column level.

So instead of having 3 different selections with 4 items each for the belt family it would be a 4X3 grid
with "down" cycling belt>under>split>loader>
and with "up" cycling yellow>red>blue>.

1 year, 15 days ago

I have an idea for this, we'll see how long it takes to implement, but it's totally possible. Going to try to start on it today, we'll see what happens

1 year, 15 days ago

ok I added this! take a looksee at the mod description after you update. Hope it makes sense!

1 year, 15 days ago

The interface button does not work after the update.
unknown key: "hot-swap.menu-button-text"

I had 2 groups with a differing number of items setup before.

1 year, 14 days ago

Move a row up and then back down to reload it. Does that help? If you row swap on column 4 then the row you are swapping to needs to have a column 4 or it won't do anything

1 year, 14 days ago

I JUST uploaded a new version, it removes that button. Please use the shortcuts that are normally to the right of your hotbar (with like blueprints and copy/paste)

This thread has been locked.