Ore Chaos deprecated

Replace a small fraction of the tiles in an ore patch by tiles of a different type. - 'Help there's coal in my copper ore!'

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Mining

g Other compatibility

6 years ago

Are you planning on adding compatibility for cncs sulfur mod, or other small time mods that add ores? As of now they sort of work, but I have not tested a user made config with anything else yet.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

The default config will replace parts of all ore deposits with the default resources, that includes all modded ores. This is my "basic support" for all mods that add ores, I think it should work pretty well for most. The user made config should work with most mods that just add ores. You can replace ores from mods and use the modded ores as replacements.

If you have any specific idea for how to handle a mod, you can suggest it here and I might put it into an upcoming version. I kinda like the simplicity of the default config for now, but I might extend the rules for a couple mods. I mostly just dont actually know how to balance these small time mods, because I havent played with any. I've edited some of this back into the description of the mod.

New response