Utilities
1 year, 11 months ago

g Seems usefull, but ...

1 year, 11 months ago

Seems very usefull, but ...

calm down ;-)

And maybe you want us to know which mods you made compatible.
I tried Ghost-Scanner Mod by my self, but I'm inexperiencend, and got it only to the point, where i can cheat me 100s to inventory.
Github Link is currently broken.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

You think it's fine to be so offensive?
Yes, Nullius gives zero fucks, but it is supposed to be that way. It's intentional. Nullius is a thing-in-itself.
And mod author actually adds support for some other mods when it feels appropriate
But here we have you coming and shouting "I want all that stupid bullshit in perfectly designed Nullius!I want to brake everything!"

1 year, 11 months ago

But here we have you coming and shouting "I want all that stupid bullshit in perfectly designed Nullius!I want to brake everything!"

And you want to talk down to me about being offensive? LOL

The offensive part is the Nullius mod itself, simply disabling literally everything and outright overwrite everything.
I don't care if you or anyone else thinks that it's supposed to be that way. It should always be up to the player to decide which mods they use.

If someone decides they want to add QOL mods, or heck literally any mod, there shouldn't be another mod that outright disables other mods and then not even tell the user about it.
There is zero reason to do so and doing it is outright shitting on the work of everyone else.
In fact I have been very polite in this, given what I really think.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

You can always play some other mod then
QoL mods like Even Distribution were always working well with Nullius, as I remember
Perhaps you could just ask him to add that much needed compatibility with your-favorite-QoL-mod?
Nullius is total overhaul mod, you know.
It does literally that - totally overhauls every fucking thing. No excuses should be given for this. It's what mod description says.

[deleted message]
1 year, 11 months ago

And you could always simply ignore this mod, if you're fine with Nullius deliberately fucking over literally every other mod (except the few that are so widely used that they were forced to add compatibility for).

Being a complete overhaul mod does not excuse any of this. They can disable and override vanilla as much as they want, not an issue. But if you do it, at least take an hour to think instead of just outright disabling any recipe that you don't know anything about.

Anyway, this entire discussion is pointless in the first place.

New response