Nauvis Melange

EN: 'The Spice extends life, the Spice expands consciousness, the Spice is vital to space travel.' ~ Princess Irulan This mod aims to implement a substance, The spice, also called Melange, onto the planet of Nauvis. It features a production line for this precious substance. But be aware, as it may extend your life and expand consciousness, it may also apply for the natives of this planet, the aliens! DE: 'Das Spice garantiert das Leben, das Spice erweitert das Bewusstsein, das Spice ist lebenswichtig für die Raumfahrt.' ~ Prinzessin Irulan Diese Mod bringt die Spice Melange, auf den Planeten Nauvis. Sie bietet eine Produktions-Linie für diese wertvolle Substanz. Aber aufgepasst, nicht nur dein Leben wird durch sie garantiert und dein Bewusstsein erweitert. Das selbe mag auch auf die Ureinwohner des Planeten zutreffen, den Aliens!

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g possible bug/problem

3 years ago

Hello,

i am coming to need some navigators....

I can build the spacing-guild-assembler, but i have no recipes to choose.....
The main mods which are also present are SE and K2.....

When i want to choose the recipe i get an button for attaching notes (attach notes mods) where spacing guild is marked? (grounded)

Maybe you know this, i try to sort this out
I noticed when not including SE in the save i can select the recipes for navigators

3 years ago

so i just got a work around......

you need to change category spacing-education to melange and it seems to work.....

I don't really know why, but i suspect SE seems to search for 'space' and work on this (but its a wild guess)

3 years ago

I wont add weird workarounds if not necessary. Ask the mod author kindly to check whats happening or let them contact me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I understand - but you only need to rename the category to melange (thats what i have done after checking on which mod cause the problem, was an educated guess) :-)

3 years ago

Have you asked them first tho. Its them doing something they shouldnt. I will make a branch on git where you can get the fixed version. I wont support it on the main mod page. Space Exploration is the one that has to change, not me.

3 years ago

Cause the alternative, would be introducing a prefix, and I really dont got time to get this working. If you really want to help out here, I would welcome a push/merge request on my git.

3 years ago

No , i haven't asked them, but i will
That was my next step if the category change lead to no success.

On my side i made the changes on my privat mod, so i can play without problems, i just wanted to inform you, so no really action for now is needed.
I would have thought that for the next realeas of you mod you can incorporate this.

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to push you into anything, and are very happy with this mod, i feel its mesh very good into the game

3 years ago

Yeah. In my next release i will probably incorporate a prefix anyways. But I really dont have the time, nor the energy to do that atm.

2 years ago

Prefixes added "nm-" if someone needs to know. Closing.

This thread has been locked.