More Resources From Smelters

This mod 2x the resources from the smelters (configurable from 1x to 10x: while in the main menu-> settings-> mod settings). This is not for balance but instead just for a faster game with friends. It greatly reduces the requirement to get more mines and makes a new world much faster to start

Tweaks
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

a Update to 1.1

3 years ago

Hi, i did the update to 1.1 and posted it here https://mods.factorio.com/mod/more-resources-from-smelters-1x-10x
and put all the credits to you of course.

I will mark as deprecated as soon you update this mod.

Thank you for this amazing mod u.u

3 years ago

I just updated my mod.. Sorry for the wait. I haven't been able to play 1.1 yet, been really busy. If you want to take over ownership the the "official mod" (what ever that means), thats fine with me. I will add you to the one I made, so those that have already downloaded it can update correctly. It was actually my wife who was bugging me enough tor me to finally update it lol.

Let me know if you want ownership

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I love your mod, and will be a honor help to keep the mod updated.
To me its a "must have" mod for all my runs.

3 years ago

I am glad you like it. A friend of mine really likes it too when he plays with the space exploration mod, since he likes the new content while not having to grind forever, makes expanding so much nicer.

By the way, I can make you the owner of the mod if you want, let me know. Or just leave you as a contributor. I think contributor can do anything except add people to be new contributors. Also feel free to change the text or image or anything. While this mod is really nice to use, I only spent like 5 minutes doing the image and description.

If you have any other requests to make something similar (like I did for the oil), let me know, I can add it to this mod make another one.

Lastly, I don't really care that I get credit or if the mod changes. So, feel free to do whatever you want with it.

3 years ago

Yea, this mod is perfect to expanding without the boring time of grinding.
And you did a really good job on this mod, i will keep it updated so more and more people can enjoy it as we do, so contribuitor is good enough .
Thank you for allowing me to help on updates. /o/

New response