ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Trains & Splinter Underground Crashing

3 years ago

If I have the underground mod enabled and place a rail, the game crashes back to loading screen. So I turned it off and it ran fine, then i figured the bug fixed its self but nope, turn that part of the mod back on and it crashes when i open the save.

3 years ago

The mod ModMash Splinter, Underground (1.1.16) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event modmashsplinterunderground::on_configuration_changed
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1796: attempt to compare nil with string
stack traceback:
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1796: in function <...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1781>

3 years ago

sorry will look at now

3 years ago

think i got it

3 years ago

To elaborate, had quite a few update requests which I wanted to get though but was working on something bigger. I tried to isolate incomplete code allowing for updates without removing current work but missed some things.

3 years ago

Ah not a problem, I only been using the underground for some quick stone farming so disabling it wasnt a big deal. :)

Glad I could help find bugs for you tho. :)

This thread has been locked.