ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Tech Loot

3 years ago

Greetings! Can you make a separate mod for tech loot or caves? These will definitely be very popular. Not everyone wants to play with altered crafting chains.

3 years ago

It's something I'm considering, just a bit of pondering on best way and the the time/effort to do it.
Few times similar question so possibly going to be a thing.

3 years ago

It will be great, really!

3 years ago

Or at least help me figure out how to separate this part from your mod. A really interesting idea that will add RPG elements to the game, make you study the map in addition to the monotonous construction.

3 years ago

comment out line 355 in control.lua --require("prototypes.scripts.loot")
should do the job. unfortunately a lot of part of modmash are co-dependent.
I'm trying to work on how to splinter them all apart but each part I look at requires something else or some other part requires it.

3 years ago

control>loot>defines>types>settings
I've actually tried. But fail. Too many links, without a clear understanding of how it works. Dude, if not you, then no one else. I count on you, you can, I beg you!
https://youtu.be/Hhwms1gbk-Q

3 years ago

K congratulations I have had a few drinks. you now have a dedicated favorites tab I will work to do both exclude underground and make a separate splinter mod.
not now though and because I made everything so co-dependent it's not a simple task..

Shia did it. I actually emailed that to a work colleague 2 weeks ago

3 years ago

Caves done

3 years ago

Awesome!

3 years ago

sorry took so long, hope u understand now. after complete rebuild still interop between parts had not been removed.

3 years ago

Yes, I understand. It took me a day to try, and just to understand - I can't pull it. What's with the tech-loot and capsule loot?

3 years ago

done

This thread has been locked.