Mining Drones - Mining Vehicle

Makes mining drones look like a small version of the miner from AAI vehicles.

Tweaks
2 years ago

b [fixed] Error Loading Mods

3 years ago

Failed to load mods: miningdrones--aaiminer--/data-final-fixes.lua:235: attempt to index field 'damaged_trigger_effecet' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__miningdrones_aaiminer
/data-final-fixes.lua:235: in function 'resound_proxy'
miningdrones_aaiminer/data-final-fixes.lua:269: in main chunk

hope it can be fixed ^^ 'love the idea of using the miners instead of a playermodel.

3 years ago

Thanks for the report. It should hopefully be fixed now.

3 years ago

thanks for the quick fix ^^

3 years ago

uhm...havn't noticed it earlier but, i can't build drones or minig depos anymore, even with a new game both not in the build tabs (there's no research for them besides the produktivity and speed)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Are you playing with any overhaul mods? There is a mod option to require engine technology that you should disable. Let me know if that fixes it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I will probably remove any changes to technology in the next update, as they seem to only cause compatibility issues like yours.
Plus, this is mostly a visual mod and should stay that way.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Krastorio2, Space exploration, Bio industries, AAI Industires and Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn are the big ones.
(i defenetly agree, that cosmetic only.. is the way to go... no changes in recipe or techtree...or atleast make it all checkable in the options [all options "off" as standart, as most people just throw the mod in.]

EDIT: unchecked all in the settings, now its working.

New response