Mining Drill MK2

by M.Cocko

This mod adds a Mining Drill MK2. It is twice as fast and offers 2 extra module slots but creates 3 times the pollution, consumes more electric energy and is very expensive to craft.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

b Missing image file

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi M.Cocko,

Just tried 0.18 and updated the mod to 1.3.1 and got the startup error of this missing file: __base__/graphics/entity/electric-mining-drill/hr-electric-mining-drill-N-wet-fluid-background-front.png

I saw your last update was about a missing file so I'm guessing that's a different one

I've searched the mod files and indeed this name file is not there, It could be something else but doubt it as it only is a missing file, but to be thorough, I haven't tried to check if works as standalone but only with other mods so maybe one of them is interfering.

The error shown is disabling also Squeak Through (1.8.0) and bobmining (0.18.3)

Hope that I helped and thanks for your time making this really good mod mate!

EDIT:
I thought when I saw the file path that the __base__ referring to the base path of the mod and not the base path of factorio so from further investigation I believe that lots of the graphic files have changed in factorio in 0.18 and it happens some of them to be used here from 0.17, so probably that's what causing it.

3 years ago

Hey,

thanks for your message. The error is indeed caused by a missing file that the mod tries to access. This is because the devs recently updated the mining drill graphics (again) and removed some files. 1.3.0 was already 0.18 compatible.

I will fix this asap. Hopefully should be done by weekend.

New response