Menu Music In Game

by bonomel

I got obsessed with the original main menu music and felt sad that it didn't play while in game. In order to feel happy again I made this mod. Hopefully it'll do the same for you!

Tweaks
3 years ago

i Does this work with the new menu music?

3 years ago

I really really like the new menu music, does this mod support the new menu music?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I really really like the new menu music, does this mod support the new menu music?

If you mean the music that has been added together with the main menu background scenes with 1.0, then yes, that is what I made the mod for :)

3 years ago

If you mean the music that has been added together with the main menu background scenes with 1.0, then yes, that is what I made the mod for :)

Thanks! I guess I hadn't been playing long enough in one session for the music to come on. I noticed it playing the other week - I'm glad someone likes the new soundtrack as much as I do :)

2 years ago

Of course someone would have made a mod for it lol, I was thinking the same thing each time I started the game, but I have a question, will it de activate achievements? I'm still kind of new to the game and I wouldn't that to happen ^^ thanks!

2 years ago

Of course someone would have made a mod for it lol, I was thinking the same thing each time I started the game, but I have a question, will it de activate achievements? I'm still kind of new to the game and I wouldn't that to happen ^^ thanks!

I'm sorry for the late response. I don't check here too often and don't get notifications :)

I think that using any mod will disable achievements, so this one would be no exception. You probably found this out already, but I am answering anyway for the next weary traveler of the internet ;)

New response