Marathon Mod


Increases the resource costs of most recipes causing a marathon game. The will require the players to scale a larger factory and use rail to reach the end game.

Tweaks
9 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
25

g Failed to load mod "marathon 1.1.5"

10 years ago

During startup with Marathon 1.1.5 and Factorio 0.14.7, I get the following error:

Failed to load mod "marathon 1.1.5"
marathon/data-updates.lua:105: marathon/data-updates.lua:12:
attempt to call global 'log' (a table value)

I'm also loading bob's mods so that might be related. This is the first time I've tried Marathon.

10 years ago

After some experimentation I determined that this is a conflict with beltSorter_0.3.1.zip being in the mods directory.

10 years ago

Confirmed it as an issue in belt-sorter. I have opened an issue with the mod author: https://github.com/judos/beltSorter/issues/14

His mod seems to break Bob's, Marathon, and many other mods by replacing some critical shared variables.

10 years ago

Thanks!

New response