Long Reach

by Geend

You can reach anything you can see. You can build anywhere you can see.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 0.18

g Mod stops working after editing mod settings or adding new mod

6 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi,

I've been playing with Bobs modpack now for a while, and tried to add FNEI mod just yesterday to my game. After adding a new mod, I noticed that long reach stopped working. Same thing happened when I tried to enable god modules from bob mods settings.

Interesting part was that even if I restored mods folder in same shape than it was before modifications, it didn't work after I joined the game. I actually had to restore previous save file that I had before connecting modifications enabled to server.

Any idea what could cause this kind of behavior for the mod?

EDIT: Oh, and game version 0.13.36 and mod version 0.0.12

5 years ago

If you change a setting, it fixes the problem.

5 years ago

Setting of the mod, or any general setting?

I tried to modify reach range, but somehow it didn't help.

5 years ago

Faced with the same issue after updated Seablock version, it got fixed after I made reset of mod settings during the game (in main menu didn't help).

5 years ago

Just to confirm, this bug is fixed if you go into the mod settings, and change the reach to any other number (I increased it by 1)

4 years ago

Came to report this bug, as well as the solution that @blu3nh points out. Any time I load a new mod, LongReach stops working. If I update "Mod Settings > Map > Long Reach > Build/Reach Distance" and change the values, it starts working again. (You can change them back after).

New response