Long Reach

by Geend

You can reach anything you can see. You can build anywhere you can see.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 0.18

g Not working

6 years ago

does anyone have a fix for this mod or know of one that does something similar? I loved the heck out of this mod but since I updated to 0.16 it no longer works

6 years ago

Which version of the mod are you using? There was a bug with the mod not working in 0.0.9 which I (hopefully) fixed in 0.0.10...

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hasn't worked at all for me since the 0.0.10 update, funnily enough worked without any issues when I was using 0.0.9.

Same issue on factorio version 0.16.26 and 0.16.25

6 years ago

Are you using any other mods?

6 years ago

Mine stopped working with the 0.16.26 autoupdate. Other mods are the seablock pack, afraid of the dark, squeak through... v 0.0.10

6 years ago

This is so strange. It works for me and my friends... Can you provide me with the content of the mod-settings.json file?

You could also try a new savegame and/or no other mods installed...
I had to change some things in 0.0.9 because some userer reported, that Long Reach stoped working after installing other mods. Maybe that broke something, but I just can't reproduce your issue.

6 years ago

OK I did some more testing. It works in a new game with all other mods disabled. It works also in a new seablock game with all mods enabled. It doesn't work in any of the saves for my current campaign. I really don't know what that might imply. Is there some way to import a base that might bypass this somehow?

To be specific about 'doesn't work', I see the mod settings, I just get the red highlight around buildings that are more than default distance away, and they are not clickable.

6 years ago

go to mods settings in "options-modssetting" and change value from 125 to 150 (or whatever) and try then... it seems updating value has worked for me

6 years ago

The current info.json has "factorio_version":"0.15", instead of "factorio_version":"0.16",

6 years ago

Changing the reach distance also seems to have fixed it for me.

6 years ago

The current info.json has "factorio_version":"0.15", instead of "factorio_version":"0.16",

Jeah just use version 0.0.10. I had to fix something because the mod was apparently completly broken for 0.15 and some people complained...

6 years ago

It was at 500 already actually. Changing it to 5000 did the trick. Bizarre.

New response