Laser Lines

by dorfl

A small laser projector for aligning stuff. Place it on the ground, rotate, set color and range.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Still active?

3 years ago

Hi dorfl, I see you have not been active on the mod portal for some time, so firstly let me thank you for Laser Lines, and secondly enquire if you plan to update your mods any time in the near future?

As you might be aware, Factorio has now reached 1.0, and is technically out of beta. 1.1.x requires that all mods be compatible with the 1.0 base, so has unfortunately disabled your mod. I do not see anything that prevents Laser Lines from working in the new game version other than the version in info.json, so it should be a quick fix.

If you are otherwise engaged, or have no time to continue development of your mods, would you please consider offering them up for maintenance by someone suitable? It would be a shame to have to fork your work, and continue under another name and essentially duplicate things.

I hope this finds you well, and that you can find the time to update or pass on your mods in some way.

3 years ago

It seems that you are still active, and have updated to 1.1. Thank you.

3 years ago

Not very active :-) Life gets in the way.

If anyone wants to a contributor on any mod, just reach out.

New response