Laser Lines

by dorfl

A small laser projector for aligning stuff. Place it on the ground, rotate, set color and range.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g On/Off has no effect

5 years ago

Toggling On/Off in the GUI doesn't seem to have any effect. Am I missing something?

4 years ago

Thanks, fixed in 0.1.6.

4 years ago

Thank you, the switch works as expected now! :-D

I'm still not quite happy with the circuit network stuff, though, it looks a bit raw. But this thread isn't the right place for that topic, and I'll need some time to really think about the matter.

By the way, would you consider announcing your mods in an "official" thread on the forum? I think I'm not the only one who looks for "New Posts", so your mods would get a lot more exposure. Also, the forum provides better formatting options (the mark-up used on the mod portal always distorts code snippets from log files when I want to post bug reports) and also allows for attaching files, so I at least feel more comfortable posting there. :-)

4 years ago

Yeah, I did post in the forum about Logistic Carts and Bulk Teleporters when they came out, but Laser Lines was kind of just a fun tool for my own use :)

May post in the forum again for my new one, Dorfl's Early Game, which will be a bit wider in scope.

4 years ago

I've seen it, but although I'm curious about it I'm not sure I will include it in my current game. A bit more information would be great! Is there an overlap with Simple Silicon (stone --> quartz --> silicon ingot, which is used in wafers for circuit production or solar cells that are intermediate products for solar panels) or Bio Industries (algae biomass, used for batteries, plastic, sulfuric acid, lubricant, and oil)?

New response