Lamp Placer

by zomis

Select a dark area that has electricity and let there be lamps.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.15 - 2.1
853

b 2.1 Experimental crashes

a month ago

I had tested the mod on Nauvis a couple hours ago. It had placed lots of lamps as intended, but since it hammered UPS on my big base, I left it alone for later.

The error here https://imgur.com/gallery/lamp-mod-crash-on-2-1-experimental-kjKeXxl was when I popped over to Fulgora to check on something. The mod was never used on Fulgora. It was actually the 2nd time I got that error, the first was on Nauvis. I uninstalled it for now, hope this error means something.

a month ago

Did you by any chance zoom out very far before using Lamp Placer? The error seems to be because it tries to check for placing lamps at a position very very very far away which probably hasn't been generated.

I think that the fact that you switched over to Fulgora is just a coincidence.

Please confirm whether you zoomed out very far before using the mod, that would help me understand the issue.

New response