BiusArt Lab graphics

by BiusArt

Just changes the standart Lab sprite. Просто заменяет стандартный спрайт лаборатории.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Made a Spotlight of this beautiful mod :)

4 years ago

Hej BiusArt

Made a Factorio Mod spotlight of the mod. Feel free to add it to your information about the mod or use it anywhere you please. Will give people a chance to see it in action ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3O_2kK3G0&list=PLxQXRQx8XZhgU1XR0qlfGN9iOQ4DDf-EK&index=2&t=0s

Best Regards
Dgray

4 years ago

Hej BiusArt

Made a Factorio Mod spotlight of the mod. Feel free to add it to your information about the mod or use it anywhere you please. Will give people a chance to see it in action ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3O_2kK3G0&list=PLxQXRQx8XZhgU1XR0qlfGN9iOQ4DDf-EK&index=2&t=0s

Best Regards
Dgray

Thank you very very much Dgray, I am only starting to do mods and it is very hard to pay attention to my mods so thank you for your support so that more people could see my work ;-)

4 years ago

You're welcome :)
Got a question from one of my subscribers. Are you planning to make more colorful lights at night? Right now it's just white light and that is abit sad since the animation is so beautiful :)

4 years ago

This graphic is spectacular. This is definitely a quality improvement that would be great for all of Factorio. I look forward to more of your work. Well done.

4 years ago

You're welcome :)
Got a question from one of my subscribers. Are you planning to make more colorful lights at night? Right now it's just white light and that is abit sad since the animation is so beautiful :)

Well we actually haven't any time to look how it looks like because we were very busy these days but when we finally tried this mode in game for a few days we got that it is too light right now.
We truly believe that there is quite enough light so no we will not do it lighter.
And right now we decided not to improve this mode anymore because we are moving on so we try to do some new mods for this game :)

New response