Krastorio2 Extended Endgame

Extends the last phase of the game by requiring you to invest a large amount of research and energy before you can create a stable singularity with Krastorio2's intergalactic transceiver.

Tweaks
11 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Nice mod!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Me and Krastor make our compliments, nice way to make the situations more interesting.
I look ur code, seems good but I have a suggestion; in the file intergalactic-transceiver-updates.lua, instead of overwrite all that is never a good thing, u could simply use the Krastorio 2 library, since u have it available for sure.

krastorio.technologies.addUnlockRecipe("kr-intergalactic-transceiver", "kee-intergalactic-transceiver-loading")
krastorio.technologies.removeUnlockRecipe("kr-intergalactic-transceiver", "kr-intergalactic-transceiver")

This is the equal way without overwriting (also reduce all to 2 lines of code).

4 years ago

Yeah, your mod is really cool! We will make link to your mod in K2 description. Thanks for your mod!

4 years ago

Also remember that u have this two remote available if can help ur scripts:

• remote.call("kr-intergalactic-transceiver", "set_no_victory", bool), will disable the victory via Krastorio 2 intergalactic transceiver win condition.
  • remote.call("kr-intergalactic-transceiver", "charge_it", force_index), completly charge the intergalactic transceiver of the indicated force.
4 years ago

I will update my mod to use the technology unlock-functions you mentioned. That does look much better.
Thank you for this suggestion and for your great mod in general.

3 years ago

Hi Guys,
I was looking for a way to extend the endgame.

Funny thing is, when I tried to complete Krastorio2 the first time, I misread the required energy for the singularity as watts, and found it to be a very interesting challenge.
When I noticed it was joules, I was diappointed somewhat.

May I suggest that the Singularity use 1.41 Terrawatts for, say, 10 minutes, with any shortage resulting in an Antimatter explosion?
What do you think?

New response