King Jo's Fuels


Adds a variety of fuels for my vehicles.

Utilities
6 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
55.7K

b Mod Dependency Error on your mods

a year ago

Some of your mods are not compatible as far as I know. Whenever I try to install your mods the game doesn't accept it. I think that one of your required dependency mod is not available in Factorio 2.0. Please correct me if I am wrong. It's just that I cant use your mods because of this problem.

a year ago

When I boot up with all my mods enabled, I get no error. So to be able to fix stuff, I'd need to know which mod is causing it. So an actual error report would help me, if you could provice that ^^

a year ago

Okay, Thanks. How to share the Screenshot?

a year ago

Uhh got a few options, in mod-dev-discussion chanel on the official discord with @kingjo, or you upload on imgur or similar website and gimme a link

a year ago

Okay, Thanks

New response