Just One Last Task - (JOLT)

by Arcosh

A task/todo mod (now in beta for multiplayer) where you can organize tasks by group, perfect for Space Age with a group for each planet. Easy to add to existing saves.

Utilities
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
810

g [Fixed] Supporting 2.1 ?

10 days ago

Hello,

I find this mod great, but now that I moved to 2.1 I miss it a lot. Any idea if this will be ported to Factorio 2.1? Or any fork or similar mod compatible with 2.1?

Thanks a lot !

10 days ago

Thanks for the reminder. Yes I will update to 2.1 this week. Now that summer is over I have time to work on the mod again.

10 days ago

Ok, let me know if 0.8.0 release works. I haven't had to update with Factorio before, so I might have forgotten to do something.

9 days ago

Hello Arcosh,

it looks it works well. I did some testing creating groups, creating tasks and subtasks, and using the set location button (which is the feature that makes your mod great). Well done!

If I may make a suggestion and if ti is possible, it would be great if closing the group edit window brings you back to the task list window.

Thank you very much for the prompt fix!

8 days ago

Thanks for the suggestion, yes I do also find that annoying which is why I added the ability to "pin" the task list window open. (The button next to the close button).

I am looking into reopening the window like you suggested but it is more difficult than I anticipated, I might have to code a workaround.

codeberg feature request #43

3 days ago

I got it working, I'm just going to add a few more features to the next release but I'll try to release it around the middle of October.

New response