Island Spawn

This mod adds recipes to build everything from a small Island surrounded by water

4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g How does oil work?

6 years ago

How does oil processing work? Without at lease one well, you can't get any heavy oil for coal liquefaction. I didn't see any techs that allows for oil creation.

6 years ago

ah my bad, i forgot oil. should i place an oil well at spawn or have some other tech that can create wells that do run out (disappear, if that is possible). some item like the seedling that spawns oil bad oil wells could also be a possible idea

6 years ago

Perhaps just a Sludge > Crude oil conversion?

6 years ago

I was wondering when/if there would be an update? I was really enjoying this until I couldn't get oil. Thank you for the time and effort.

6 years ago

Maybe change oil wells to appear in the ocean and have offshore oil drilling platforms?

Note: adding a sludge > crude oil recipe is trivial if you want to keep playing. Good way to learn modding.

6 years ago

i just updated the mod and thereby also added a recipe for crude oil. you can press it from wood

6 years ago

Which machine or which research unlocks the "press wood into oil"? It's probably just in front of my face, but I can't find it.

6 years ago

Should be available from the start, therefore in blue assemblers which can handle liquids. Not at my pc right now tough, so this may be wrong.

6 years ago

I can confirm that oil is available from the start, at the rightmost tab in the crafting GUI. 30 wood gives you some oil.

This thread has been locked.