Improved Medium Electric Pole

by splatt

Makes the medium electric pole upgradable to 9x9.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Shadows of wires

4 years ago

Hi, when playing with the circuit network, I noticed that wire connections and shadows are totally off. A quick glance at your code reveals that you use pictures from base/graphics/entity/small-electric-pole/. That doesn't feel right, as your mod changes the medium poles! Also, I think you should look at the connection points again, wouldn't be surprised if they would need some changing, too. :-D

4 years ago

Hey, thanks for the report! No idea how I didn't notice these things before, especially the missing shadows :p

I added shadows and mostly fixed the connection points, although they still seem to be a bit off. Sorry about that!

4 years ago

I only noticed the connections were off when I hooked up some combinators to see the output -- didn't have to do that a lot since I played with your mod. :-)

Anyway, thanks for updating! You're right about the connection points, but it really looks much better now. It may be not perfect, but there's no real need to further tweak the settings. Unless you have too much time to spare, I'd say leave it as it is. :-)

New response